Tuesday 9 October 2012


Village Trips

It happened when I was 15. I went to my village after the board exams to visit my grandmother and aunt. My aunt is well built but dark in color. She was a typical south Indian village women. She was 5.5’ tall and 44 38 44 in structure. I took the bus in the afternoon and reached the village around eleven in the night. I usually enter the house through the back door. As usual I entered the house through the back door. I was shocked to see my aunt was having sex with her husband in the hall. I was shivering looking at the scene. My aunt was jumping on top of my uncle vigorously and my uncle was fondling my aunt’s tits. She was huge. Later she started sucking my uncle’s cock like a lolli pop.

Their sounds made me mad. I decided to enter the house from the main door. So I went the other side and knocked the door. There was no response. I again knocked the door and called my aunt. After few mins. She opened the door greeted me in. She was wearing a semitransparent yellow saree and a blue blouse. Her blouse was not buttoned. She had just worn it to greet me in. Since I came after a long time she hugged me kissed me in my cheeks and lips. When her lips touched me I was thinking about the way she sucked my uncle’s cock and now with the same mouth she is kissing me. When she hugged me I could feel her tits on my chest.

She took me in and placed my luggage in the hall. There my uncle was sitting in a dhoti with bare chest. He greeted me and asked me to have food. I asked my aunt about my grandma. She said that my grandma was in the field to guard it which just a few meters away from the house. I asked my aunt for some warm water for bath after the journey. She said it was not the time now and advised me to take oil bath next morning. I just changed into shorts without any thing in the top. After having food I said that I will go to the field and be with grandma that night. They accepted. While I was moving in the field I felt like peeing. So I removed my shorts (it was the only dress I was wearing) and sat on the field. Suddenly a lady (must be in her late 40’s)caught me by my neck and scolded me for peeing in the farm. She grabbed me and was taking me towards my grandma’s tent. I didn’t bother to listen to what I was saying. I left my shorts somewhere in the dark. I was moving nude with the lady. I try to escape from her hands but made my self dirty with mud in the field. She knocked the door of my grandma’s tent. Another old woman who was in her later 60’s came out and asked what happened. I felt very shy. That woman asked her to tie me to a tree and put some red ants in the fore skin of my penis. Soon I was tied to a tree. She took my penis in her hand and peeled the fore skin. My penis started to grow in size very fast and it was standing erect. Now the old woman ordered to put some red ants in my penis. Obeying her other women collected lots of ant put them on the red head of my penis and closed the fore skin. The ants started biting and I was not able to bare the pain. I was moaning in pain. She then took more ants and them on my balls.

Hearing my moaning my grandma came out of the tent. When she saw me first she was not able to identify. After few minutes I called and later she recognized me. She was shocked to see me in that situation. Later they untied the ropes and apologized to me. But it was of no use. My penis was swollen in the ant bite. The grandma asked the old lady to clean me. The old lady took me to the back side field. She took my penis in her hand and peeled my fore skin. She washed my penis red head with water. The ants were still holding tight to my red head. She was taking one by one with her hand. She then asked the other lady to fetch some water from the well. She brought the water in a small bucket and poured it on me. That lady was watching my hard penis all the time. I said there is still more ants biting inside, but the old lady was not able find them because of bad vision in the night. The other lady who was watching this came to me took my penis into her hand. She spotted all the ants and freed my red head from the ants. She then asked me to spread my legs so that she can remove the ants from my balls. While she was removing the old lady came in and held my erect penis downwards so that she can comfortably remove the ants. After some time they gave me a bath and took me to the tent. There was no cloth to wrap my self. My grandma was laughing when she saw my erect penis and she passed funny comments on it. She then came near me and took my penis in her hand. She peeled the fore skin and saw how bad my forehead was. She later said she will take me to the village nurse next morning. I found that the old lady name was pankajam and other lady was eswari. My grandma asked eswari to go to house and get my dress. After some time she came back and said that the door was locked as they that slept. So I have stay nude till the next morning.

It was around four in the morning. I saw the pankajam moving out. I asked her where she was going. She said she wanted to pee. I also felt like peeing and said I will also come with her. She accepted and took to the backyard where all the women in the village used to peeing in the morning. She made me sit near a bush and she sat next to me. She lifted her saree up to her waist sat next to me. I was shocked to see her. I was able to see her hairy vagina in that merely visible light. I was watching the urine which flowing like a gushing river from her vagina. Few drops were hanging on to her pubic hairs. She asked me to clean it with a stone and later we can wash in the field. We finished the work and I was walking by holding her hands in the dark. Soon there was a folk of old women who were friends of the old lady blocked her and was having chatting. I felt shy to stand nude among those women. They were passing comments looking at my penis. They enquired about me and asked why I was nude. She started to narrate the entire story. She suddenly grabbed my penis and opened the foreskin and showed them how it looked. Soon they took my penis for granted and each of them started touching it and felt pity for it.

We went back to the field and she asked me to fetch some water from the well as she wanted to take bath. She removed her saree and put it aside. I was able to see her heavy saggy boobs falling to the ground from her blouse. She removed two hooks. There was pin in her blouse which was not coming out. She asked me to remove it. I went near her pushed her boobs apart with my hand. I inserted my hand inside and as if I was searching for the pin I touched her areola. She didn’t tell anything. After some of play I removed the pin from the blouse. She thanked me for it. She removed her blouse in front of me and gave it to me to take it aside. Her boobs were hanging. I was enjoying the scene. She untied the petticoat knots and gave it to me. She was standing totally nude in front of me. Her nipples were very big. She washed her buttock and was pouring the water in her head. After the bath she took some water and was cleaning her vagina by inserting her finger. My penis became rock hard. She then took the old dresses from me and wore it.


No comments:

Post a Comment